 LEGOLAND / *796 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - 10th August

(...) Does anyone know where the latest list of attendees is - I found one in the attendees thread but it had many spaces in the morning session so can't be up to date. Is anyone else coming in the afternoon? - getting my Edinburgh trip moved took (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - 10th August

There are now only 8 spaces remaining of the original 48 available! Book now to avoid disappointment!!! "Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:GwqH88.113@lugnet.com... (...) attendees (...) guided (...) available (...) (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Builders Guild is back and better than before! (REVIEW)

Hey all, Well the Builders Guild at Legoland has returned and has a neat pre-semi-made castle model for the kiddos to play with and add onto. I have done a full review of the updated attraction on my site, you can check it out by going herre -- (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Miniland Marina at Legoland, CA review

(...) Yes, they do appear to be standard-issue hulls and electronics. I saw them builing these in the model shop on one of my previous visits. I may have a picture through the model shop window. Let me know if you want me to look for it... Here are (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Re: Miniland Marina at Legoland, CA review

(...) I have seen these tugboat attractions at other (non LEGO) theme parks. Although I could be wrong, it kind of looks like they are using the hulls from the standard attraction but with a LEGO(r) superstructure, which is a nice twist, and a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact