 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 861 – 880 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Brad, First off, thank you very much for getting back to the community with an official response about these sets. I'm really looking forward to these sets and I think it is another good feather in the Lego Direct cap. I'm sure the Lugnet community (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Oh yes. This castle-pirate-and-space fan is thinking that the technic sets that he missed getting on their initial release look pretty tempting. :^) (...) My thought is simply that the people likely to buy these sets are the families who don't (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

That's right -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Lugnet Member# 151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lego Magazines from the Past and Present www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk Home of (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Grin. Na, I think you're OK, I won't be getting a bigger FabuJones. I have a few MIB Fabuland sets, and the Collins Gang gave me a bunch of used stuff that Taya plays with, I'm set. I do need to get Mickey complete, though. Hoping for some (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.fabuland)

That's a babelfish translation, right? :-) -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GDLu5p.ECu@lugnet.com... (...) purchase (...) - (...) - (...) it (...) set (...) I (...) popular. (...) missed (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

"The 8459 being release as 8464" can LD confirm this? This is what it said LEGO® Classics the TOP articles for LEGO® fan NOW use the unique chance on 1000steine.de for collective order! That are again presented the absolute racers of the letzen (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Hee hee! True dat. But Mark, since Brad mentioned the sets will be released through S@H, I bet the next issue will have those advertised for the "general" public, not just the AFOL one. Still, I bet most of their orders will arrive from us. (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Yes, yes, the rumors are true! We *will* be (re)issuing several "classic" sets later this year: three Pirates items (Red Beard Runner, Armada Flagship, and Enchanted Island); two Technic items (Pneumatic Front-End Loader and Forklift); the Octan Gas (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(General note: I have no clue where this discussion should be going, general, marketplace theory? Feel free to redirect) John & All, (...) Indeed. As a pretty big collector of LEGO sets (Not for money, bt I enjoy havbing them) and of LEGO parts, I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Yay! Not the sets I would have chosen, but I hope this trial balloon floats to TLC's liking and makes other stuff possible down the road! I am up for 2-3 of each of the above. (...) Right! Brad emailed me yesterday and spilled the beans on the (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Interesting point. Having the "classic" line be a S@H exclusive is a HUGE mistake -- for god's sake, get those sets into TRUs (and such stores) worldwide!!! Why should Germany have all the fun? What kind of trial balloon is this? One they want (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

Don't get me wrong I really hope that they are reissuing old early 80's sets. I want a guarded inn and a large army of black falcons. I'm just giving reasons why people may not be going crazy. My minor disapointment is similar to my feelings with (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Then stop holding on to it and sell it now, while there's still no possible competition from LEGO re-releasing the set. Or, wait until the sets are no longer being sold by LEGO again. It just means sitting on your investment a little longer. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) 4a. (one of the most important): 2x2x3 extreme sloped corners (currently in blue, dark grey) No problem with the mold. (...) If the yellow castle was re-introduced with the modern visored helm (currently used in Knights Kingdom sets), I'd buy (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Those who paid $800 for a single set (I have) will still have their Lego... so what's the worry? I think in the long run it will be good. We may see the return of parts which we never thought we'd see again... and some we do not want to see (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: FOTD, or maybe FOTW?... Plus some dark-ages theories

I think I'll take you up on that, right now actually. ;-) (I am not expecting a reply from anyone, so this fits in dear-lego, but I still hope someone will be listening. Anyway, FUTs to dear-lego.) Dear LEGO, and dear LEGO Direct reps.: To introduce (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Woohoo = bring on the old castle sets! (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) two (...) Excellent news! Not only are some of these sets my favorite, but it's nice to know that some old and useful parts will be reissued. (i.e. the sloped white window frames and clear panes from the Octan (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) I totally understand what you're saying, and yet - look at the response so far! "It's not exactly what I want, but I'll still probably buy acouple of sets" seems to be the general consensus. So if *this* is profitable for TLC (and I think it (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

  (Brad Justus? Please respond)Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Is LEGO really reissuing old sets? Can we expect an official answer? I can only assume that all information circulating is true as we should have heard from one of the LEGO representatives that seem to read and respond SO frequently here on (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.228)

More:  Next Page >>