 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 801
    Re: Just where is Scotland? —Lawrence Wilkes
   (...) Yes, but you forget you could buy Scotland for the price of a studio flat down here. And that prices in many shops and for many services are much higher (I only have to compare what I pay in the same shop as my family in the west country or (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)

        Re: Just where is Scotland? —Matthew Miller
    Ok folks, time to move this out of lugnet.lego.direct. :) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie)