 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 737
    Re: Lego New is Up —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Yah, I just checked it out -- it won't work for me. Evidently, the "Low-Band No Flash Site" still needs Javascript. :-( I haven't visited www.lego.com for almost a year now, due to their various user-hostile publishing policies... Cheers, - (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Lego New is Up —Matthew Miller
   (...) It also doesn't work with Lynx. It gives an error about cookies -- even though Lynx accepts cookies and works with every other site that requires them. (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)