 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6256
    Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) I think you missed the real point. It wasn't the price per piece that he was dissatisfed with. It was the set. Remember, not everyone who likes LEGO builds MOCs. The first thing I noticed was that his mother didn't notice the scale. Something (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

        Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home —Gregory J. Overkamp
   (...) Actually according to (URL): "Also, LEGO direct-to-consumer (Shop at Home) sales division announced a partnership with PFSweb Inc. to fill Internet orders of Lego products from its catalog and online store, according to a statement in December (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)