 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6210
Re: Illegal EBAY Auction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:29:58 GMT

"Farlie A" <alex@gfarlie.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:J19JL7.u7@lugnet.com...
In looking at a particular eaby seller in realtion to a non-lego
matter I came across the following auction:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lego-Digital-Designer-1-4_W0QQitemZ7250859942QQihZ015QQcategoryZ51347QQcmdZViewItem

Surely this is NOT legal?
(The price quoted however makes me think the seller is doing this out of
ignorance not malice..)

Posting to lego.direct to hopefully get an 'offical' line on this.

Seems like I came across a PC cdrom LEGO digital designer at my house the
other day.  Don't remember how, when, or where I got it, but nonetheless...
This leads me to believe this auction may be for one of those.

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net