 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6206
  Why price doubled on baseplates?

I bought a pack of the new road plates a month or so ago: (URL) costing CN$5.99 for the pair. Now I see the price is CN$11.99 for the pair. Yikes! That's quite the price increase. What gives? (Especially since I have a new kit based on the straight (...) (18 years ago, 19-Mar-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why price doubled on baseplates?

Someone at Shop@Home mis-priced them. They cost more than 5.99 for dealers, WHOLESALE so I knew something was up, but it took them along time to figure it out it seems. Heck I bought our store stock from shop@home since it was cheaper than wholesale (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)