 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6165
    Re: Shop At Home feedback requested. —Bryan Kinkel
   (...) This is my *favorite* concept. CITY themes over the past few years have been basic construction, fire, rescue and police. I would like to see more "everyday" buildings that can fit into an ever-expanding town. Either Americana or European (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop At Home feedback requested. —Bryan Kinkel
   One more thing for my list: Bulk theme buckets and tubs. For example - Castle bucket with a selection of knights and vikings. Plenty of earth tone bricks to build castles and towers. Castle walls, windows, wood doors, foliage, etc. Small idea book. (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)