 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6091
  What the? Contact form on Shop At Home website has problems.

I have found if I input too much text into the customer service contact form, that the form handler keeps thinking the message is too long! Unfortunately most problems I have found seem to require quite a good description of the problem to begin (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)