 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6069
    Instruction for Sphnix —Darlene Pendell
   I am the principal at a school in Cairo, Egypt for students with learning difficulties. To encourage reading staff and students race to build objects that symbolize a field trip site. For example, last year we built the Step Pyramid and then visited (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.build.ancient)