 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6024
  Re: Metroliner from S@H: Complaint!

I got 5, and the track metal was tarnished to a gold tint on every piece of track in all 5. It's going to be a PITA to clean them. Otherwise, the sets seemed fine, though I haven't pulled the pieces out of the bags yet. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Metroliner from S@H: Complaint!

I decided to wait till morning to see the set again. After all I think my judgement had been coloured by the condition of the boxes and the fact that I have spend way more than I need to on Lego for 2004!!! I was going to say coffee stain on the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Metroliner from S@H: Complaint!

I received my two sets yesterday and my track was in the same condition. I also noticed the white strip on the doors was almost gray. Other than that, everything was fine. I was also suprised at the small size of the box. I've never seen a box from (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)