 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6002
6001  |  6003
Subject:
The return of .....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:57:09 GMT

#4504 Millennium Falcon

Yes, you read right... The return of the Millennium Falcon!

From today onwards, backorders can be placed at www.LEGOshop.com for the fastest
ship in the galaxy! Backorders for the first orders will be sent out the second
week of May. After the first batch is sold the next batch of items will only be
coming back into stock in June. The image will be live on www.LEGOshop.com in
the next couple of hours.

One of the most popular LEGO Star Wars models is back with a whole new look! This Millennium Falcon includes more features, new Minifigures and much more. Open the triangular plates on the top of the ship to see inside, or remove the entire top for adventures inside the vessel. Pull out the starboard hatch lid and lower the boarding ramp so your favorite Star Wars heroes can get on board. Put Han in the pilot's seat to control the moveable gun turret and you're ready to take off. If Imperial ships close in, just open the port hatch and use the special escape pod.   Set also contains Chewbacca, C-3PO, Snowtrooper and new Hoth look Princess Leia & Han Solo Minifigures!  Ages 9+. 985 pieces.
$99.99

Have fun building!
KATE
LEGO Shop At Home

p.s as Jake is on holiday, you have to make do with my posting!