 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 598
  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Err, oops. That sentence makes no sense. I meant is, if I did that, TLC wouldn't care? If not, why not? The same info from the list could then just end up repackaged and still getting out there. eric (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) You'll have to ask TLC -- post to lugnet.lego.direct and see if/how they answer that. Or write via e-mail directly to Brad. I can only speculate that, while they may be annoyed, they may not have any legal grounds for getting upset in the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)