 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5970
Re: Article about Brad Justus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:01:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:
Here's a business wire article talking about Brad Justus becoming CEO of
Informative:

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20040322005634&newsLang=en

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B241521D7

Congratulations, Brad!

Agreed.

But, quoting from the press release (a form of "exuberant writing", to be sure):

"Informative enables brands to market with consumers -- not just to them -- by
engaging consumers in group discussion and dialogue about the brand. Informative
identifies a brand's best customers, interacts with them via the Internet, and
enlists them in the process of building and refining the brand. Informative
deploys a proprietary and patented software technology based on social
connectivity theories to pinpoint, segment and analyze consumer-provided
information. "

I thought that's something that LUGNET was good at, actually...

See also http://www.informative.com/Case_Study_Lego.pdf

I confess I'm not sure exactly what the Informative product actually is... the
survey tool that shows you what other people are saying and suchlike?

The informative.com site is a bit thin on product info.