 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5963
Re: CLEAR 48x48 baseplate - sell it to us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:56:28 GMT

Just as you said - clear roofs on large structures.

Or LTCs that paint their tables - build a building on clear, and drop it on a
table.

Or paint a table blue, and drop these over it.

More importantly, stained glass windows that could be studs forward, making it
much easier to mosaic (though what I'd REALLY like to see is Eric rewrite his
program to cover 3-bricks-thick transcolors, allowing you to mix various trans
bricks to come up with many more colors than are available).

Mike Walsh wrote:

I have seen one of these and held one in my hands so I can vouch for their
existance.  They are very cool but I can't think of lots of use for them.
They woult make a neat arched roof on a train platform, but other than that,
what would you use them for?

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/