 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5909
    Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I've got to agree--and thanks to Jake and whoever else was involved in making at least this much happen. The point is that at 62 bricks of said color for $5 a bag, that's a *heck* of a lot better pricewise than the old mixed assortment was, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H —Thomas Stangl
   Is that a WISH, or did the 3x3 corner come in light grey and I missed it? I know some in dark grey showed on BL stores last year, but I mean *affordable* quantities. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H —Thomas Garrison
   (...) (URL) that's *all* you buy that set for, the price is $20 apiece, but there's a lot else in that set. I really want to buy one when I get a job. . . (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H —Matthew Miller
   (...) Yeah, that's a pretty good set for parts. The model is disappointing, though -- it's all about outside appearance and there's no clever functionality or interior design. (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I don't know where he gets the stuff, but Morten Sorenson had a few hundred of the slopes for $2.50 apiece in his BrickLink store. Believe me, I'd love to see a bulk pack of those. And Tom--you didn't know those were out there? Surprise! LFB (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H —Thomas Stangl
   The sets lately haven't thrilled me. I only buy sets if I KNOW I'll like the parts. Those 3x3 corner slopes aren't in the picture on the front of the box. If they would have been, I'd have noticed long ago. Yes, I could REALLY, REALLY use these in (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) To be honest, I only realized they were there when I went into one of the LEGO outlet stores and saw one built and in the display case. At first, because it was at a different angle, my response was "ARGH, another store set using pieces that (...) (20 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)