 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5834 (-5)
  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) Hi Mike, as given in the other answers: there has been a one-time-test-order, which is not finished so far. The (not really all) available parts have been listed in this message on the 1000steine-board. The prices are higher than PaB, partly (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) As I read through this very interesting thread, a thought struck me which I haven't yet seen here; If TLC is prepared to enter into a bulk purchasing scheme yet is retiscent about dealing with orders from all over the place, why not enter into (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) In reply Yes you can order bricks from Lego Direct Europe. The price is set at per brick and not by weight, and I was quoted 7 to 10 pence per brick so it is still cheaper to buy them through pick a brick or S@H. I didn't put and order in. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) As one of the Europeans that monitor the s@h-site each day. I'd like to know the answers too. (Hint: It's not availible at this time AFAIK. And yes, it would be a dream!) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) There is this really big piece of land/island stuck out in the middle of the ocean... somewhere... out there... who would also like to be able to even get anything like this, available to them... Btw, that land is called 'Australia'... anyone (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact