 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 583
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Scott Arthur writes:

If you are worried about Todd standing legally perhaps you should suggest he
seeks legal advise?

That's precisely what I'm doing. As long as he's convinced that what he's
doing isn't editorial control he's never going to seek legal advice about it,
is he?

, rather spouting opinion (informed or otherwise)?

++Lar