 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5763
Re: Last minute LUGOLA surprise....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 07:41:22 GMT

I'll have my camera, fer shure.  Color me intrigued!

-Brian Reynolds

Dave Johann wrote:
Hello everyone! While I was packing the car this evening the UPS guy showed up
and dropped three packages at my feet. They greatly resembeled this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=5739

Remember that? Well, Jake came through for us....big time! I just tossed the
boxes in the car and we'll open them as a group tomorrow. The only thing I'll
say about this is that the box that made clinking sounds when I shook it weighed
19 lbs... :)

BRING YOUR CAMERAS!!!!!!!!

See you in just over 12 hours....

-Dave