 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5751
    Re: Problems editing shopping cart at Lego Jarid Lukin
   (...) Ludo, Thanks for the feedback. The problem should be resolved now. Please let us know if you experience any more difficulties using the shopping cart or checkout. Thanks, Jarid Jarid Lukin Commerce Business Manager LEGO Direct (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be)

        Re: Problems editing shopping cart at Lego —Ludo Soete
   (...) Hi Jarid, Thanks a lot for reading my post. It's working again, and i placed my order this evening without any problems. Thanks a lot - Internet is amazing, isn't it? Regards, Ludo (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be)