 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5729
    Lego, please release set 10076 at shop @ home —Jonathan Wilson
   So that the 99% of lego fans who cant get it have the opertunity to do so. I myself would love one (for the 36 teeth double bevel gears) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Lego, please release set 10076 at shop @ home —Martin Bruun
   (...) I just noticed, that they have listened to our prayers. Thank you TLC Martin (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)