 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5718
    Job Opening with First - Volunteer Resources Manager Jake McKee
   Our friends at First (the group that runs First LEGO League) have just posted the job opening below. This position is not associated with the LEGO Company, but I figured this would be of interest to folks here. === Position Posting Volunteer (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !