 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5696
  Star Wars MINI Kit II -- Error in Shop-At-Home Description: TIE Bomber?

Noticed this on Shop-At-Home. Must be a copy and paste error. Not sure if (or who) I should email (at) LD to warn them or maybe Jake will read this and tell the appropriate person. Wouldn't want a bunch of folks calling up demanding TIE Bomber (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars MINI Kit II -- Error in Shop-At-Home Description: TIE Bomber?

(...) The capital T after Bomber must be a TM (Trade Mark) sign. It is correct now. If it is not with you, I think your settings may be wrong? Jaco (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars MINI Kit II -- Error in Shop-At-Home Description: TIE Bomber?

(...) I belive Paul was refering to the fact that you get the pieces for a y-wing not a tie bomber with the second wave sets. (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars MINI Kit II -- Error in Shop-At-Home Description: TIE Bomber?

(...) Just noticed they fixed it now. (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)