 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5634 (-10)
  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

(...) I would be happy to order them Pistco Dacta and forward them to you, since I live in the US. here's the link for them (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

I need at least four of them ...... Dennis (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

Set 5218 (pneumatic pack). it's quite expensive if you only need the pump, but it has one. Inventory: (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

(...) If you have access to Pitsco, you can still order pneumatic parts, they're in the most recent print catalog. The online catalog also has the parts, but doesn't have the pictures to show you what you're ordering: (URL) received my first Pitsco (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

I thought they were still available at S@H until a few months ago, but recently I saw they aren't in the assortment anymore. And I think there isn't a set incl. such a small pump, am I right? Dennis Bosman (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Train Shed Pre-Orders

Finally the Train Engine Shed is also available to order via Shop At Home Europe. Backorders are now taken and orders will be sent out May 16th 2003. Attached a little bit of information on the set. Train Engine Shed, #10027. Ages 9+. 663 pieces. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Number of sets (was Re: LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories)

I vaguely remember a post some time ago wherein someone posted that Lego HQ wasn't even certain about all the set names and numbers they had ever used. Or maybe that was part numbers Paul Sinasohn (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Number of sets (was Re: LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories)

(...) Dear LD, In the interests of improving the number of inventories we AFOLs create of old sets is there any way of finding out how many sets TLC has made? Clearly this is a difficult question to define when you take into account promos, service (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Sails Parts Pack

With the re-release of the pirate line, How about doing a sails parts pack. They don't last as well as ABS bricks, especially with constant play from small children. I am also sure the perceived value to the buyer is a lot higher than your cost to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

(...) Or just little ol' me! Yeah, I was going to send a note, but decided to post here and clarify why this is a big deal. James, you are right, Fair Play does allow for quite a bit of flexibility in what fans can do on their own sites. The purpose (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact