 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5591
  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) Minority ? You would be surprised how many AFOL's are much more like you. I'm sure there is a overwhelming "lurking" majority with limitid resources out there. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) Here's to the overwhelming "lurking" majority with limited resources! Thank you Paul for your postings. I wholeheartedly understand your ranting and raving. Thank you Manfred for pointing out those of us who are "lurking" but who do want to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)