 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5568
    Vote for the LEGO Express —Tim Courtney
   Jake emailed me (and I imagine a bunch of others, due to the surpressed recipient list) the other day, asking for a little help on the peoples' choice for the South by Southwest awards. His project, the Tales of the LEGO Express, is up for an award. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.people)