 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5544 (-5)
  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) I wouldn't mind...even split? Unfortunately, there's still 6DAYS left on this! Who knows how high they'll go... 8?( Matt (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) Well I got outbid. Do we want to band together on this? Russell (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) Well crud! With BricksWest starting on Valentine's Day, all of us husbands are going to bid on these to give there or before leaving. Looks like Russell Clark is going for it. Anyone want to split these for the wives? Matt (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Roses are ...LEGO?

Another LEGO Shop At Home eBay auction just launched, and this one is one of my favorites! From the auction description: "Now, for the first time being offered to the public, you can add a LEGO touch to Valentine's Day with a bouquet of a dozen LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact