 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5529 (-5)
  Re: Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

(...) Following Fiona question, I'd like to get more info on this AFOL23. The last time I order on S@H from France, the lady and her manager had never heard of such a code !!! Could you please clarify thing and manage that we (Europeans) get the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

Hi, Just before I place an order at Shop at Home I was wondering if you could clarify which bulk pack items are valid for use with the AFOL23 discount code. I think I have read that it is only brick and plate packs, but in the States it seems that (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

(...) Yes, and they have changed the bricks under the rails too. There is now a blue 2 x 6 brick at each end instead of the 1 x N pieces, but the old pieces are still included in the set... BTW. There is an error in the instructions. It doesn't show (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

"Kecia Hansen" <kch@adslhome.dk> wrote in message news:H8norF.57z@lugnet.com... (...) apart (...) I believe that this has to do with the original design of the track that the crane runs on. You can see from the orginal instructions that they used a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

And what a cute and lovely set it is!!! Very nice vehicles and town people. Super great "real" buildings. Cool details. And the crane is fine too. I love this set. :-) Lots of playability. I really like how those construction workers can build the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact