 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5501
    Re: What a downer :-( —Thomas Stangl
   Oh, COME ON. We go through this EVERY year. The new catalog comes out, people whine about no Technic in it. Technic is almost never listed in the first catalog of the year. There WILL be some nice Technic sets this year, they're just going to show (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

        Re: What a downer :-( —Rob Hendrix
   Surely they are not remaking the 8280 Fire Engine and the 8235 Front End loader? I'd rather see the 951 Bulldozer, the 8853 Excavator, and the 8862 Backhoe brought back to life. (Ya, I like large equipment - strictly for the parts mind you ;) ) -Rob (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)