 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 549
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 00:13:00 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes:
It can also open you up to legal issues.

By the way what are the legal issues ?
I printed out the new set Information when it briefly appeared on the Lego Site
I could scan it  and publish it in Lugnet. Is this is a problem for you Legalo
men