 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5457
  Re: Advent Calendar: 4124 vs. 4524

(...) Then perhaps it's time to change the design of the calendar. What about one small model on the first day (sticking with today's type of designs) but then the pieces on the 2nd day are additional elements that are specific to day 1, making a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Advent Calendar: 4124 vs. 4524

(...) Now THAT is a great idea! I hadn't thought of it beyond 24 individual models, but a cumulative method has tremendous potential. They could, in fact, model a small town (and maybe include a baseplate shrinkwrapped to the back of the calendar). (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Advent Calendar: 4124 vs. 4524

(...) Ya! I think the current design thinking may need to be turned around/inside out a bit... several offerings of late feature weird agglomerated models (think about the McDonalds promo packs of a few years back)... individual models are cool, but (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)