 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5419 (-5)
  Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment

(...) Well, today I got not two...but three outstandingly straight wagon plates from LEGO®. When it comes to customer service, LEGO® is the hands-down winner I must say! -Harvey (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Jake - Xmas "Loose Brick Holiday Tree" pack problems

Jake, I just returned from a trip to LLC, and on the way there, we hit the Lego store in Downtown Disney. I was hoping that if you hadn't heard of the following, you could look into it before it causes too many headaches for Consumer Affairs. One (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) Thanks a lot, M. Moolhuysen There`s something curious: the cracks that appeared in my Technic Bush #3713 are not in line but perpendicular to the slot. My fear is that all of those cracked pieces would be unusable (If so, I wouldn't be able to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.co, lugnet.lego.direct)

  RE: "real" LEGO Hovercraft ? (with/without batteries/RCX "onboard")

While doing my initial searches to check if this could be done, I found this: (URL) a look at this: "What is the coolest model you have ever built? Apart from the destroyer I mentioned above, I think that the coolest models I have made are the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) Oh me too, and I do think your idea would be great (I'd love it if they reissued all the Ninja sets as a big box). I just don't think Lego will go for it. James (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact