 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5411
  Thanks for the bulk packs

Hello Lego and LD, I haven't seen an official announcement, but wanted to say 'thanks very much' for the latest bulk offerings. I rec'd my brown tiles & 1x2 trans clear bricks today. I appreciate your attention to what parts are longed for and doing (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)