 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5203
  They changed the flag

Hello again! Beseides the light grey swords they made another important variance in the 10039 compared to the original 6074. The Black Falcon emblem on the legendary (because almost always broken if recieved in used condition) flag has a slightly (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: They changed the flag

(...) Wow both of your flags look great! I looked at mine today and it's printed poorly: (URL) is uncommon for pieces made in the 80s... -Bryan (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: They changed the flag

Hello! (...) Well, I think it was pure chance that I grabbed an accurate printed one. I've got another flag that has a crooked silver-print, too. However, the real problem is not the original printing but the children who played with the parts... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)