 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5154
    Re: Sept/Oct LEGO Magazine —Bryan Kinkel
   Jake, I think it is disappointing and a bit sad that Lego would reply to letters from children in such a manner. In your post you mentioned this - (...) ask (...) You are correct - children are extremely intelligent. (I'm often stunned at what my (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Sept/Oct LEGO Magazine —John P. Henderson
   (...) <snip> (...) At 30 now, I have the same memories of being thrilled seeing the Lego logo on letterhead sent to me. I still get a thrill whenever I come across those letters (which I also have stashed away somewhere). Getting the kind of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)