 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5147
    Re: 8461 in australian TRU? —Allister McLaren
   My brother's just put a deposit down on one in a Toyworld store here in Brisbane. The best the guy in the store could say as to when it would arrive was 'sometime next month', probably late in the month, and that was all Lego Australia could tell (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: 8461 in australian TRU? —Matthew Jeffery
   Thanks, It's good to know that it actually *will* be arriving- the only other prson I spoke to said it may not turn up at all! -Matt (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)