 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5146
5145  |  5147
Subject:
8461 in australian TRU?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:27:12 GMT

Hey all,

Does anyone know when the new 8461 (williams f1 car, for those who ignore
numbers) will be appearing in australian (specifically, Adelaide) stores
(TRU, MYER, DJ, etc...)? Got no help at all from anyone I have contacted,
and don't really want to use snailmail to get the message through... 8?(

Need help!

Just a personal info request- posted here 'cause no one seems to know
anything about it.
e-mail or post if you've got any info, please.
-Matt