 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5144 (-5)
  Re: Jake - Williams F1?

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:3D8687E9.CBA649...faq.com... (...) See (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: will set 4535 (MOT train) be available to australia?

(...) I can see this being very useful information for train clubs to have. If a club is running a MOT(ish) train at a show it would be much easier to tell people "You can get one like it at Toys R Us" than to say "Well, you can get one like it by (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Semi on Ebay - Jake?

(...) In that case, it would have been a good idea to list that as the location when creating the auction... --Bill. (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Roadster Car for Minifigs

(...) Nice job ! I guess that TLG should go this way in town series ! The way of 6-stud-wide car models !!! 70's and 80's were the best times for 4-studs-wide models (MANY nice models !) and now I geuss is the time for a very new town models in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) I think you'll often find that the retailers don't delay, but simply (such as in Australia) they haven't even got the sets yet. Having spoken a sales rep for my local BigW (think local version of Wal-mart) November is a much more likely date (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact