 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5133
    will set 4535 (MOT train) be available to australia? —Jonathan Wilson
   Will it be available to australia (either via retailers or via shop @ home?) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: will set 4535 (MOT train) be available to australia? Jake McKee
   (...) This item is a Toys R' Us exclusive, so they won't be at S@H from what I understand. (If I find out this is not the case, I will follow up to this post) As far as how many TRU locations will stock this, I'm not really sure. Jake --- Jake McKee (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: will set 4535 (MOT train) be available to australia? —Thomas Garrison
   (...) I can see this being very useful information for train clubs to have. If a club is running a MOT(ish) train at a show it would be much easier to tell people "You can get one like it at Toys R Us" than to say "Well, you can get one like it by (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains.org)