 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5052
Re: Would you buy it?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 00:02:30 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Sun Yun writes:

If TLC made a beefier version of the multiaxis click joints in the battledroid
sets i'd be a happy man.

sun

You realize, of course, there is a very nice way to stiffen those joints
significantly in both axes.  I'll post it in a couple of weeks, but the
technique is very similar to the plate hinge stiffening technique.

Personally, on my wish list is a larger, stiffer ball and socket friction
joint.  But I am personally very happy with the SBD multiaxis click joints.

Chris