 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 501
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 01:24:01 GMT

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote:
Ahh, hmm.  So, the information has been released to Target Stores, and
Target has placed it in their computer.  An employee of Target who has
access to that information legally (ie, he was not sneaking into his
bosses' offices) shared it with us, just as he could by store policy if we
walked into the store, and Lego says we can't discuss it?

What if someone goes in to Target, asks an employee for that info, gets it,
and then posts it here?

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/