 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4984 (-5)
  Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

(...) What I want to know is why do both the "kits" cost the same but one has almost 100 more pieces? Dan (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

I always find these types of comments fascinating. It could be that LEGO has changed quite a bit since I was a Model Builder for them. (Well it’s changed a lot in that most of the shop I was part of was moved off shore.) One of the common (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:H07n5n.Fn6@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) for (...) I have come to the conclusion that Lego, and/or specifically Lego Direct, have little interest in increasing the variety of bulk (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

(...) That was me, with my version of the Oakham, Rutland (UK) signal box: (URL) just about acquired enough dark grey concaves to put proper gables above the windows of this station too: (URL) it's insane how hard it is to get the bricks! The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

(...) Hi Lawrence, of course you are right. But still there is the difference between the Santa Fe (40$ in the US and 40 Eur in Germany) and the coaches (35$ but 40 Eur). The engine has more parts and a probably somewhat better part collection. In (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact