 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 492
491  |  493
Subject:
Lego.com Builder's Gallery Down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 03:03:14 GMT

I just wanted to point out that the Builder's Gallery at lego.com is down.
When you click the "vote for model" button, none of the pictures on the new
page load. Also, if anyone from TLC is reading this, I think you should check
out this line of messages: http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=20505
It seems as though 4 out of the 8 models in the Lego theme builders section
are stolen pictures. I think you should do something about it: either take
down the pictures or give the "real" creators the credit. Thanks for listening
(er, reading?)!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego