 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4884 (-5)
  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

Try explaining the proper usage of the LEGO trademark to my 21 month old daughter. My daughter stands next to my train table, points up and chants "daydohs? daydohs?" over and over. And running the train really gets her excited. She now has her own (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

(...) I think LEGO has become much like Kleenex and Coke in usage. While the *correct* way to ask for a soft piece of paper to wipe my nose is "Hand me a tissue" , some may say "Pass me a Kleenex." As such, the plural to LEGO would be LEGOs (note (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

(...) Thanks yous alls fors helpings mes outs. Sos froms nows ons I'ms gonnas calls thems... ... ... ... ... ... LEGOS!!!! LEGOS!!!! LEGOS!!!!! he,he,he.... -AHui =) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

(...) I think it's The LEGO Company (TLC) these days. Or just "LEGO". Oh, and the first time you say LEGO you're supposed to put (R) after it. (...) Technically: A LEGO brick or element. Personally: I'd probably say "a brick" or "a plate" or "a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

(...) Since LEGO is a brand name, the proper way to describe the brick would be to call them "a LEGO brick" or "many LEGO bricks" Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact