 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4823
  Re: Model Team RIP.... why?

"Gary Simas" <desmotwin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GyoMu2.Kz@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) This set is also now packaged in a full color box. They had a load of new ones at the Potomac Mills store the last time I was there. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Model Team RIP.... why?

Hey! What about those of us that bought it in a B&W box! How do we get the new, improved, color box? Jake? ;-) (Actually, I DO want a color box, but I might just be able to swing buying a complete model after selling off some old stuff). (...) -- (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)