 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4727
4726  |  4728
Subject:
Are U.S. S@H Phone Specials Going Away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:26:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

With the recent decline in the selection of items offered by Lego Shop
@ Home in their Wednesday phone specials, and the appearance of the
Web Specials section on the Shop @ Home website, I have to wonder if
the phone specials program is being phased out.

The Web Specials are, for the most part, not as good as the phone
specials usually are. The phone specials always seemed to be 50% off,
where only a few items have that big a discount on the Web Specials
page.

Any thoughts on this? Am I on the right track here? ( I really hope
not )

( Hope I made the right choice on the FUT... )