 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4714
  Can't we all just hug and make up? (don't abandon ship!)

Hello, I would never try to be out of place, but I have been reading Lugnet for 4+ years now, and people just get way too offended at these things. I just finished reading Joel Kuester's letter and i was appalled! Hey, people mess up sometimes, but (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Can't we all just hug and make up? (don't abandon ship!)

(...) I'm not leaving, either! Hrmph! (stated emphatically with my arms crossed and doing the nod the head down. I'd stomp my foot as well, but doing the arms crossed and the head nod, if I threw in the foot stomp, I'd probably fall over.) I'm going (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Can't we all just hug and make up? (don't abandon ship!)

(...) I just tried your pose and believe me, you *can* stomp your foot. At least, if first you shift your weight to the OTHER foot. If you don't do that, you can only stomp once, followed by a heavy thudd. This then causes concerned yells from (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)