 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 462
Re: Does LD consider requests? How popular would these pieces be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:30:20 GMT

Many thanks for that - I'm now filling out my own requests.  :-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Manfred Moolhuysen <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
Inverted extreme slope brick in a 1x3 and 2x3 size ... [snip]
...Castle elements (corner pieces, side pieces, etc.) in never before • seen
colors like dark grey, tan, or brown - don't worry, you make 'em we'll • use
'em!!  ;-)  Green is also a possibility if one wants to make a woodland
hideout set or something similar.  (Think camouflage.)

I would like to draw your attention to the "Lego Direct wants page"
(See http://home.xnet.com/~catena/ld_want.shtml ), especialy designed for • this
purpose, with the thought in mind that single a combined list is mutch • more
accessible for Lego Direct than a bunch of individual request mailings.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen
(N.B. I'm a Adult Lego Fan, not a spokesman for Lego Direct)