 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4561
    Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego —Bert Waters
    If Lego thinks they are penetrating the market just (...) In Richmond VA, The Toy Shoppe, Toys that Teach with (two locations), Toymaker of Williamsburg, The South Pole, and my favorite, The World of Mirth, all are great independent toy stores (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego —Bert Waters
   Grammar check! Correction: (...) Which is worse, posting in response to oneself or pointing out ones own spelling, grammatical or punctuation errors? Well, I just did both. Pardon, Bert Waters (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)