 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4550
    LEGO Legend voting coming to a close Jake McKee
   All, Just a friendly reminder to be sure to get your vote in to help us choose the next LEGO Legend set, as the deadline is fast approaching! On 1 June, we will be taking the MyOpinions session offline, and tabulating the results! We will announce (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce)